Mara Pro Lip Pigments
- Brownie Pink: Neutral SHADE. Highly requested and and very trendy mauve color.
- Cherry Blossom: Warm TINT. Coral color with light value and Yellow base, which helps to stay efficient with dark and dull lips, as well as all the lip tones. Mixes great with Cranberry, Nude, and others.
- Cranberry: Warm TINT. Coral red color.
Mixes with any pigment. Heals as natural warm pink. Goes great as one of the steps in dark pigmentation cover-up.
- Dark Strawberry: Cool SHADE. Perfect for berry tint effects. Heals as mid-dark value earthy pink.
- Ginger: Warm TONE. Natural slightly brown pink. Replicates natural lip color. Ideal for those with cool, neutral or pale lips.
- Lollipop: Cool TINT. Natural light pink. Can be used to achieve highly desired blushed look. Works better on pale lips. Can be used in a mixture for dark lips.
- Marshmallow: Cool TINT. Bright pink lip color for pale or naturally pinky lips. Suitable for "Lipstick" and "Watercolor lips" techniques.
- Nude: Neutral TINT. Natural desert rose color.
Perfect for those with light lips of any undertone. Not recommended for clients with naturally bright lips.
Raspberry: Cool SHADE. Cool pink color. Heals RICH cool or neutral pink of mid value, just like natural lips but better.
- Warm Caramel: Warm SHADE. Warm pink color with orange earthy and red undertones. neutralizes coolness.
This variant is currently sold out