Dermedics MESOECM Skin Re-Volumiser
MESOECM is a serum created for intensive regeneration of the damaged extra-cellular matrix and for deactivation inflammation which is responsible for tissue degradation.
Lipodipeptide Tyrosyl-Arginyl + Rutin + Palmitoyl Oligopeptide + Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 + Phaseolus Extract (Green Bean) + Mannuronate Silanol + 50 kDa Hyaluronic Acid.
All of Dermedics serums can be implemented with our Meso system or Microneedling treatments.
- Fully safe. Trusted quality.
- Paraben Free | Fragrance Free | Alcohol Free | Colourants Free | Allergen Free | Methylisothiazolinone (MIT/MI) Free.
- Free of formaldehyde (FD) = does not contain DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methenamine, Quaternium-15, and Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate.
- Free of Epidermal Growth Factors (EGF) which might cause cancerogenic divisions of cells and which might accelerate the mutation of cancer in cells in long-term applications.
- Rebuilds deficiencies in the structure of the skin (wrinkles, stretch marks, post-acne scars)
- Stimulates synthesis of collagen, elastin and fibronectin
- Re-volumises the structure of extra-cellular matrix (ECM)
- Provides bio-lifting by re-densifying the skin
- Improves skin cohesion (anti-sagginess efficacy)
- Supports extra-cellular matrix in binding tissue together
- Improves architecture of elastic fibres
- Improves resistance to gravity
- Provides visible facial contour lifting and jaw line shaping
For external use only. Do not use for needle treatments.
The product is not intended for use with filler injections.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Hypersensitivity to any component of the formulation.
Become a retailer and distributor for Dermedics by opening an account with wholesale pricing - email email@example.com for details
This product is currently sold out.